When i was in XiAn, China, i was asked by Ps David Ryan to lead 15members in worship and prayer session, i was shocked. I tried to reject, but he successfully convinced me. I've learned 1 important lesson here. We don't have to be very good in something we were planned to do. All we need is FAITH & TRUST in the Lord. If it is His plan for us to do something, there's no way we can run away from it. However, if it is His plan for us to do it, we just try our best, and He'll do the rest.
Matthew 6:33-34 'But seek first the Kingdom of God & His righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well. Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own'.
Although i wasn't very good and there were 2 other guitarist which are much better than i am but i was selected to play. I still remember 1 thing Ps David told me, 'You are a talented musician, don't be affraid, be encouraged to Praise& worship His Name with your gifted talant. Do not doubt the Gift of God'. This just strucked me right down. I felt the presence of God when Ps David talked to me personally during our prayer time. I felt the burden to do my part, or rather i would call it my duty. God has His very own plans. We ought to follow, respect&adhere. Everything happens for a reason. No matter is it good or bad, just trust in the Lord and move on. We Shall be blessed!
Now, i will try to serve our Lord Almighty with the talant that He had blessed me with. If we don't maximize His blessings, we will one day lose them! Just bare in mind that our God is a Great God! He won't give us something we can't manage! It's either that we refuse to try, or we didn't try hard enough.
I used to think that i can play piano and that's all. Now, i'm proud to say that i can lead in both piano and guitar. This is not to show off or anything alike. I'm just trying to tell everyone that don't hide the gifts of God in your life. If you hide it long enough, God will take it back. Till then, you'll regret and complaint. Think back... What have you done for God? He had died on the cross for our sins and our disobedience! There's no way to repay Him! The only thing we should do now is to adhere to His calling, obey His words.
Pray and trust the Lord for everything!
I had financial issues before i went to China. I couldn't come out such a huge amount of money. I can't do anything practically. I just leave the problems to God. He had a way if He wants me in China. I just went by faith. Here i am now, completed the mission prog successfully! All problems had been solved! Praise the Lord for His Mercy & Blessings!
May God bless you all!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment