Monday, June 22, 2009

Eating machine...

I feel like an eating machine since the day i came back... Eat and eat non-stop... Owh... Nvr heard that stomach hungry grumbling sound anymore... I'm so gonna gain so much weight when i go back... Argh...

Mummy was very happy to see me... Since the day i set my aim, i've lose 5kgs... 5 More to go at least to reach target... But i'm thinking of 10 more! Cos i can do all things through Christ that strengthens me! Yay!

Other than that, i had a miserable day yesterday... But i'm ok... I should be able to sort things out soon... I duno what i'm gonna do yet... But i'm fine.. I should be fine... 船到桥头自然直!Trust in the LORD!

I hope i can live my life to the fullest... Use my summer hols to the fullest... Mission trip, working, spend valueable time with family, studies, hometask...etc.

Please do pray for me ya ;) TQ.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!