Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fantastic day Full of blessings & mercy...

Monday, 15th June 2009.

A memorable day... A day where i officially completed my 1st year medical course.

Started out with love & care, proceed with rush and absent-minded, followed up by blessings, peace&mercy, ended with gratitude, gladness & tiredness.

1st and foremost, Thanks to Charmaine, Charis, Chien, Peh Yee & Paul for teaching me General Chemistry... They are angels sent by God.

Thanks to Paul for the hot water. Thanks to Charis & Charmaine for keeping my stuffs and bringing it back from Study Room.

Thanks to Charmaine, Chien & Charis for punching metro & Bus pass for me...

Ultimately... Thank God for every single blessings, every single angels, every mercy and grace He poured down on me... Every blood He shed for me...
Without God i won't exist. Without God i won't have such nice friends that had helped me tremendously... Thank God for everything...

All Glory to God... My report book(zachootnaya Kniga) has... hmm... let me see... The BEST result in my whole life! Wow! It's really total blessings from God. Without Him, nothing is possible... I had all High Distinction (5) except Biology - Distinction (4). Whooray!!!!!! I believe that my results will improve each year by His grace, glory & mercy! AMEN!

To all my frens... Thanks a lot for everything that you've done for me... From the deepest core of my heart... I'm saying, 'Thank you very much my friends'. I love all of you so much... Friendship forever!

All the 1st year coursemates... Congratulations upon your completion of 1st yr course. Proceeding to our 2nd year just means more obstacles... More stress.. More white hair... More exams... SALUTE TO ALL DOCTORS & DOCTORS TO BE!

Good luck to everyone... Wishing you all, all the best in everything you do, good health & good wealth!

Love,
Lynn

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!