Shifted some things to M2 today... Thanks to Ira, Nalny, Vishi(My friends in M2 that helped me so much). Charmaine, Gan, Charis, Paul(Friends in M1 that helped me tremendously). Thanks to everyone that helped out... Really appreciate it a lot...
Things lately... Ups and downs... and i'm always the contra one... Helpless... Hormones are taking control... I don't wanna giv up but sometimes, when i tried to hard and nothing is working... I eventually give in to circumstances... i try to keep my cool, not responding so that non will get hurt... but... haiz... nvm... Perhaps... These are not so important after all...
When damages are made... They'll leave behind wounds... No matter how hard u try to heal it.... U'll still have scars... It's something one can't change...
Things are different for me... How others treat me... I see them well... Those that treat me well, i'll treat them 7times better(written in the bible), those who treat me bad, i'll just ignore them... Won't treat them bad but won't treat them well either. God says love your enemies... Yea... ENEMIES! They're not my enemies... They're simply my friends that wear masks! Changing their masks all the time to suit the condition! Hey! I'm not stupid! I can't see that u are wearing a mask. Take it off... U don't have to pretend... Just be urself... I can except whatever behind the mask! Stop irritating me with ur pretentious character... I dislike pretentious ppl... Treat u nice in front of everyone, but when we r alone together... It's another story...
I should say, we do not deserve each other...
When the world is turning 1 degree every 4 mins, we are changing too... For better or for worst... We decide, but GOD leads! Trust in Him! He'll give us great and marvellous things we don't know of.
Stay blessed folks!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment