I had a pre birthday celebration by watching 22episodes of HK drama. Fantastic huh? What a treat. 22 epi in less than 15hrs. Phew... I'm a drama queen.
Had some nice treat of can food for dinner at 9sth 10. Wow... Delicious... nyum nyum... With spaghetti noodles.
Got some good kisses from my roomies... Nice... So sweet of them.
Slept at 4am after reply a whole bunch of smses. So sweet of my friends to remember my birthday... So touched... Thank you everyone!
Went to bed... Woke up at 11am tis morning... Had a birthday bath treat! With ice cold water!!! Freezing while bathing... Then feel hot when i come out... Wahaha... Thanks to Pushkin for shutting off the hot water supply.... Paid so much for rental... but yet... Stupid Pushkin so kedekut! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not angry... Chill... Of course i'm chilled... Bath ice cold water can angry meh? Can get migrain only ma! Hahahahaha....
I better go grab my breakfast.. Hehehe... Mocha! Nyum nyum... Tasty!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment