This is an example copied from Victoria! You can skip them if u 1 2! Below, far below, will be mine...
1.) My full name is Victoria Chew Reodique, i'm half chinese and half philipino.
2.) My longest hour sleeping was.. 22hours.
3.) I scare myself with pictures from the past.. don't ask why..
4.) I was and am full of myself.. eventho i was big, fat and no so cute last time.. i always think i'm a pretty girl..
5.) I'm very versatile.. the sui thing however, is the fact that i'm much of a mood follower.. so.. if the passion is there.. i'll be able to do a great job. other wise.. =( turn away.. i'm not a very reliable person.
6.) I love speaking in mandarin, cantonese and hakka.. unfortunately... i will go offtune sometimes.. so.. JUST AT TIMES.. whatever i say in the chinese dialect don't make sense.
7.) I'm a huge fan of final fantasy because of their game soundtrack.. i used to listen to them to sleep. i finished 7,8 and 9 only. couldn't continue coz tarak ps2.
8.) uhhh... i get bored of things really quickly..
9.) i'm a picky friend on the net. i don't quite add people on facebook or friendster.. if i'm in a bad mood.. i won't even consider and ignore/decline the request. if i'm in a good mood.. i'll add you 1st.. then get details like "do i know you? do you know me? how did you get my e-mail address/page?" if i get an answer like : ha? er.. can we be friend? bye bye..
i mean seriously.. is it too much to ask ar? get some good lines and impress me before befriending me? =p (i'm mean)
10.) I used to love food.. but lately.. lost interest.. all i can think of is the calories i'm consuming.. =(
11.) hmm...I'm doing MY 1st TAG!!! O.o
12.) I can be very sarcastic at times. or at least i think so.. i remember being sarcastic once.. and that person laughed.. i'm still wondering why til today..
13.) I would fall for guys who can play musical instruments and serenade me with songs, able to share my interest, one who has good pr and knows how to prioritize me. picky. i know.
14.) I've been playing the guitar for..6years? can play a bit of the piano. was forced to learn the basics of drums by my cousin before he left to kl. and.. if i can play the guitar.. i obviously can play the bass. the only lesson i took was guitar. XD!!!!
15.) I am very particular about my hair.. so far.. there's only ONE person whom i can trust enough to meddle my hair. since i don't like sharing my stylist.. i won't tell you who. =p
16.) My dream job is to be a representative of a multinational corporation.
17.) I kiasu. i admit! heh~
18.) I went through the phase of being gothic, tomboy, lala, emo, and angelic.
19.) I am a big fan of badminton. no.. not lee chong wei or those malaysian players. I'm a big fan of playing badminton. not watching the sport.
20.) I am random. random enough to name my pet dog, Rabbit.
tagging time
- Roz. coz i know you have more than enough to spill.
- Joe Phua. your updates nowadays are wayyy too short.
- Henry. coz you always tell me you don't know what to do but stare at the computer.
- Valynne. i'll go out with you after you do this.
- Elaine C. coz 2years of knowing you isn't enough.
- Boon Mean. tell the world about YOU!
- Sexy Lips. being random really.
- Ryan. i know you're busy. i saje tag wan. =p
- Michelle C. you never said cannot tag back. XD
- Clement Cheam. wanna see how you gonna do this in rythm! o.O
Here is mine!
1) My name is Ng Valynne. Pure Chinese, pure hokkien. However, i can understand very little of those 2 languages.
2) My longest sleeping hours? No idea. No intention to break any records.. but Longest studying hours recorded : exceeding 24hrs. I know cos it's the furthest i've been so far... Normally i just can't sit still for 2hrs to study... Just so not Lynn to do that.
3) I'm sometimes a perfectionist! sometimes not! Depending on my mood... so BEWARE!!! DANGEROUS!
4) When i say sth will happen, it might or might not. But most of the time something of the opposite will happen. So my answers are always, 'maybe', 'no idea', 'not sure', or answers of the opposite meaning that i want!
5) Once i've laid my decision down to do sth, u have to be either very convincing or rasionalize with me very much till i think that u are right for me to change my mind.
6) I'm lack of confidence myself, always... No idea why...
7) i'm somehow convincing if i really want to talk u into something... Maybe it's my deceiving look...
8) Don't judge a book by it's cover, nor a man by face. I'm not arrogant, but if i don't know you i might not talk to you. That's all. But once you know me in person, you'll know la... I don't know... Hard to tell... My friends and my family know me best.
** When i say friends, i meant true friends! Not ciplak friends!
9) I hate betrayal. I've been betrayed by my close friends many times, i hate that kinda feeling... I hate to Hate them! They are my friends! They are not suppose to hurt me! Close friends are suppose to heal but not hurt, help but not demolish, build but not tear down!
10) I love my family! No matter how much they hurt me, i still love them! No matter how much they annoy me, they are still my family! No betrayals... Total trust in them! Blessings from God for me to grow in this family, my privilage... Appreciate it! I love my friends too. No matter who u r! You are blessings from God! Especially my roommates, unitmates, housemates...etc
11) I'm impatient at times... When i can't tahan sth or someone la... in other words, get annoyed easily.
12) I'm affraid of needles(Injections), I'm getting much better with them nowadays due to those injections i need to get each yr.
13) i like hugs and kisses. It's a symbol of love & appreciation! It's not about just boy-girl/man-woman kinda love. It's in general LOVE! sister-sister love, family(blood relationship) LOVE, brother-sister love! and of course another kind of boyfriend-girlfriend love! & my favourite angle to be hugged is >>> From the Back. the feelings are just miraculous and non-discribable!
2) My longest sleeping hours? No idea. No intention to break any records.. but Longest studying hours recorded : exceeding 24hrs. I know cos it's the furthest i've been so far... Normally i just can't sit still for 2hrs to study... Just so not Lynn to do that.
3) I'm sometimes a perfectionist! sometimes not! Depending on my mood... so BEWARE!!! DANGEROUS!
4) When i say sth will happen, it might or might not. But most of the time something of the opposite will happen. So my answers are always, 'maybe', 'no idea', 'not sure', or answers of the opposite meaning that i want!
5) Once i've laid my decision down to do sth, u have to be either very convincing or rasionalize with me very much till i think that u are right for me to change my mind.
6) I'm lack of confidence myself, always... No idea why...
7) i'm somehow convincing if i really want to talk u into something... Maybe it's my deceiving look...
8) Don't judge a book by it's cover, nor a man by face. I'm not arrogant, but if i don't know you i might not talk to you. That's all. But once you know me in person, you'll know la... I don't know... Hard to tell... My friends and my family know me best.
** When i say friends, i meant true friends! Not ciplak friends!
9) I hate betrayal. I've been betrayed by my close friends many times, i hate that kinda feeling... I hate to Hate them! They are my friends! They are not suppose to hurt me! Close friends are suppose to heal but not hurt, help but not demolish, build but not tear down!
10) I love my family! No matter how much they hurt me, i still love them! No matter how much they annoy me, they are still my family! No betrayals... Total trust in them! Blessings from God for me to grow in this family, my privilage... Appreciate it! I love my friends too. No matter who u r! You are blessings from God! Especially my roommates, unitmates, housemates...etc
11) I'm impatient at times... When i can't tahan sth or someone la... in other words, get annoyed easily.
12) I'm affraid of needles(Injections), I'm getting much better with them nowadays due to those injections i need to get each yr.
13) i like hugs and kisses. It's a symbol of love & appreciation! It's not about just boy-girl/man-woman kinda love. It's in general LOVE! sister-sister love, family(blood relationship) LOVE, brother-sister love! and of course another kind of boyfriend-girlfriend love! & my favourite angle to be hugged is >>> From the Back. the feelings are just miraculous and non-discribable!
14) I'm praying each day of my life to excel in my studies, graduate as a good doctor and make a difference in other people's life each day! I want people to remember me... Even though sometimes i say the opposite!
15) I'm just an ordinary gal who does say things which i don't meant so. in Mandarin it's called 'kou shi xin fei'.
16) Sometime i love to make people go crazy figuring out my mind, it just give me some fun from it. So pls... If i do that to you, continue entertaining me! Hahaha.... I'm evil! Torturing others! Hahaha...
17) I've got high expectations! No matter what it is! Everything! Every expects of life! It's just me, in other words, kiasu!
18) I love producing good food, and i enjoy it even more when others enjoy the foods i cooked!
19) I want to know more languages! For no reason! I just want to know more things!
20) I dislike pets! They are not very hygiene! Nope! Big NO NO for pets!
20 person i want to tag with reasons!
1. Vivien Ng - Because she's my sister that annoys me most in my whole life! And i'm stuck being her sister... no choice!
2. Charmaine Gan - I don't know her much enough! Need to know more bout her... Cos i'll be living with her under the same roof!
3. Charis Kong - Hmm... Interesting... Now, you are forced to write! It's an obligation! Or else, u'll be talking to a wall for the rest of your 5yrs in Moscow! I'll be that wall!
4. Jasper Ong - Well, you are too quite! I want to get to know you much better.
5. Gan Tsai Sheng - You are very predictable.. sometimes very annoying( same way here) well, just write la... Be honest though!
6. Charmine Ch'ng - We've met for this once in CHC and in ur homecell only. We'll be studying together soon. Wish to know more bout you!
7. Teo Jo En - We've been schoolmates for ages... but it seems like... i don't know a lot about u.
8. Whoever that follows my blog! - I want to know all of you!
9. Whoever that come across this message! You ARE TAGGED! Don't run away! U need to write!
** Sorry, can't come out with so many names... That's just those ppl that i know writes blogs... Come on people! be sporting... Write ok? Thanks loads.
Let me know when u've written your blog on this k. Thanks!
Love always,
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment