Guess who is it????
It's Miss Olga!My Bioorganic Chemistry teacher!
She's a nice and wonderful teacher.... Her disappointed stare and facial expression is my main generator of good results in Bioorg! Seriously... She's good in doing that. Haha...
Besides that, she is a electric generator... Shock people day and night.. Maybe she didn't even noticed that. Haha... coolness... She's pretty. Undeniable.. Our Head of Department from Chemistry and Bioorganic department are always beside her... Especially seen before lecture and during our classes. Without fail, they'll appear...
She's been so kind to me too..
Remember my 1st Bioorg exam, i was so lost... Plus i was sick. No idea what was bioorg at all... Nothing that i studied went into my head! I screwed up horribly! I was asked to actually redo the exam. But look what happened later on...
For my 2nd exam, i decided to make things clear. Everything... Nothing missed out! No way! My heartiest gratitude to my main Bioorganic tutor - Charmaine, and Gan who helped out too... Thank you very much! All efforts paid off! I got 5! Whole paper without mistake! Top scorer of the class for that particular exam! I'm so proud of that achievement! Hopefully my teacher is proud of me too! Thank God for His blessings... I asked my teacher if i could be exempted from that exam retake of my 1st exam. Surprisingly, she said:"ok, you did very well in your exam this time. I think it's ok for you to be excused!" OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was so excited, jumping up and down like a 3yrs old kid who gets an ice-cream treat! GOD IS GREAT!
There was once i missed lecture and she saw me absent. She asked me during the class and i told her i wasn't feeling quite well. She didn't scold me, just that disappointed face. Owh... God... Spare me please... Then later on during the class, she hand me a piece of paper with all the important equations that was presented during lecture... Isn't that amazing of a teacher?
I really love her! She's so open to suggestions. I once suggested that she could maybe teach us slowly and explain more to us during our 2nd semester cos she'll be teaching us chemistry instead, and she said:"Of course..." Oh dear...
Here's a picture of me and her, and a class picture.
Miss Olga, Love you loads! Looking forward to a new year full of joy and exciting experiences with you throughout my learning process with you! See you in 2nd Semester! May God bless you abundantly!
Love,
Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yeap
she's a nice professor
don't deny that
good luck for your final ^_^
Post a Comment