I'm not being passive or negative, just facing the reality of life....
Why must we have sadness in this world? Why can't it be just joy and laughter??? Isn't it better that way?
When we treat someone around us well, they'll take things for granted. When we ignore or treat them badly, they'll come treating us good... Why is that so? I'm sometimes like that too... I myself can't understand that...
Is it just human's nature? Is it emotional or being moody to do that? Perhaps we just have to put those things aside, treat people with a sincere heart. I'm learning and trying to do that. Being hurt and back stabbed so many times just turn my trust for people around me down. I'm trying real hard to gain that faith back! I hope i could do it... Maybe i'm just being emo to tell these things... Sorry...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
hey hey.. charmaine is bec! ^^ miss me ya.. ? hee.. How r u recently piggie.. din on9 o..Charis oso wondering.. wat on earth u r doin at home.. =p wana chat wif u in msn.. i mean jus free chat la.. ^^ hapie newww newww yer! =)
Post a Comment