Thursday, January 8, 2009

Too many to tell... No idea where to start off...

For update, i'm going home soon. On the 15th. Please pray that everything goes well and i could go back on that day! Thanks.

Things had been running so well. Thank God for His great&mighty works in my life. His love is always outpouring. I'm just so so proud to be called the Daughter of God. My Pleasure really.

Just counting my blessings Starting from mid December:
I joined a new big family : ICA Music Ministry
When i pray for good results, i score with full marks, highest grades possible...etc
When i pray for recovery over broken heart, i was healed.
When i pray for outpouring blessings, i was blessed in so many ways. All ways possible that i could be blessed, i was Blessed.
When i ask for peace i got total peace in my heart.
When i had problems, i prayed and God solved it for me.
When i was struggling in troubles, He reached out to me and savage my mind, my soul and my troubled heart was treated.
When i need encouragement, He sent His disciples to encourage me.

His outpouring blessings are like miracles raining on me. Marvelous! Speechless.

"Oh Lord, i know i didn't deserve all these blessings but You still bless me unfailingly. I just can't stop glorifying your name!" Blessed be Thy name who is greater than all others on earth!

My New year started off with a kick in 'Vision 09'! Fantastic time that i've spent with my huge family of Christ in Moscow! These people are just so wonderful and nice! Warm and for an instance i thought i was having wash night service in Malaysia. Cos the whole place was flooded with Malaysians. I believe our family we soon grow to 250! Praise the Lord for that! We are Growing and we'll keep on growing!

I wish one day i could glorify God's name around the World. No matter where He Put me. I'll go and testify on Him, bless His people, glorify His Kingdom. Be a light unto the world!

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!