We are given a few days off from uni... No class till Wednesday. Wow... Sounds great huh? My head! We've to study for Anatomy and histology exams... I hope i won't screw either of them... It just looks impossible now cos i just lost the momentum to study... So let's go for some stories... Starting from Yesterday, Saturday April 18, 2009.
Woken up by friends Ron and Bel, Well we overslept so it's ok... Day started off with Problem... Woosh... How to solve it? 'Smart' people uses their head and not their brain to settle problems... Which turn me speechless... However, at the end of it, i have to clean up their mess! Nice 1 huh? Next time pls use ur brain to think 1st before taking any action! Although u r senior, that doesn't mean that u are smarter and better... It just meant that u r older in age! Respect are to be gained! Foolish!
Happy Belated Birthday to Jasper.... Well, Most of our day was spent preparing for jasper's surprise party... Nothing much... Thanks to Ming Yee who made an effort to come... Thank You... Really nice of you...
Had a lil discomfort during the party. Ate a lil and then went back to room. Discomfort in 2H's (Health&Heart). Was having stomach discomfort... followed by headache starting 6pm... All the way till 4am... Oh... Couldn't thank God enough for healing...
Thanks to my dear roommates. Thanks for you care and love... However as a doctor you should know very well that when u use a thermometer to take temp, u have to remove it to read the readings... Not just leave it with ur patient. U won't get the readings that way! :) Nice Job done... Thank you for the blanket, red bean soup, and cheese cake.
Had a horrible mixed up feelings... Not gettin any better but maybe Thank God for it didn't get worst today... Just the same like yesterday... What should i do?!?! For some other ppl, it's just a joke... For me... It's not. Unfortunately... This kinda things... I don't take them as joke. You just don't take a baseball bat, hit ppl on their head and say, 'Ooppss.. Sorry! It's a joke. A prank!' If u think that person will say 'it's ok...' Man... Either u r really a joker or u think that others have no feelings...
I don't know how long more can i hang on with such miserable feelings... Things are just going wild for me! I'm taking it all by myself... I hope no1 will start asking me if i'm ok again... Cos i'm not and all i'll tell u is ' I AM OK '. I won't tell u i'm not! So just stop asking!
I've lost everything! All my momentum to study! I'm a lost person now... I HATE TO STUDY NOW! I placed all my notes and books in front of me, all i did was i stared on all of them and didn't do anything... Nothing went into my brain when i read them.... How sad is that!
How long more can i hang on? God pls... Please help me regain my momentum... Please grant me everything i need to excel in my studies! Please help me in everything i do so that i could bare good fruit for ur kingdom! Thank you Father!
Love,
Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment