I'm super sensitive - hormone imbalance i think... Hahaha... No idea wat is wrong with me!
I'm super grumpy - Don't ask why!
I'm super impatient - Just stay away from me for safety purposes!
I'm super unhappy - Don't plan to tell!
I'm super tired - Lack of sleep la! What else? What are u thinking about?
I'm super emo - I got weird weird feelings... indescribable!
I'm super quiet - Don't feel like talking!
I'm super ignorant - Although i wanna care, but i just can't! God pls tell me why...!!!
I'm super depressed - Of course la! Out of all that happened, is happening... Out of all that i've been through, all that i'm goin through! U TELL ME!!! HOW HAPPY COULD I BE?!?! OF COURSE I'M DEPRESSED! SAMPAT!
I feel like cursing to my heart's content now! But Self-control is one of the fruits that i must have in me! One of the thing that i try not to lose!
I felt so lonely... Not because everyone stays away from me when i blog like tis... Not because i'm alone in Moscow. It's because i felt lonely... I start to miss my family so much that i feel like flying back home instantly now! I feel uneasy... being unwell, down with flu for almost 2weeks now is driving me out of place... plus the stomach ache i'm getting off and on... It's really driving me off-track! I'm seriously going nuts! Adding on all the people and matter around me that i'm so sensitive to! Man! I must be more like SUPER WOMAN to get through wit this!
It's very foolish to Fool with me now! So don't crap stupid things to me! U'll most probably get a good 1 from me... No KEGANASAN of course! It's purely GOOD 1!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment