Sunday, April 12, 2009

Cold and lonely nite...

Wasn't feeling so well last nite... Went to sleep early as stated in my previous blog 9pm. Felt cold even before sleeping. But didn't bother to do anything about it. Stupid me. So cold all night long, barely slept well. Woken up by noises around me... I guess they were planning Kelviny's birthday, but was too tired to get out of bed to join along... For the whole nite... I was waken up like numerous times... uncountable...

Went to bed with hope, sole disappointment! How good if i'm sick and i'm home... Mummy would take care of me... Miss those days when i was still small, baby, When i was still the youngest at home... I got slight fever, mummy&daddy were so worried. They stayed up all night, just to make sure that my fever goes off. Put cold towel on my forehead even if i would pull them off. They would replaced it wit a new colder one! So at the end, i gave in and just go to sleep...

I miss those times when i was well taken care off. Mummy, daddy! I LOVE YOU!!! Although they won't read my blog, but i still wanna say I LOVE them!


Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!