After class, i was quite happy, 1. teacher was in good mood today. She even joked about what flows in the blood vessels and gave us 'urine' for answer! Hahaha... Of course it's BLOOD my dear!!!
2. I scored High Distinction again for histo MCQ. Nothing too special, but just contented and happy with my scores although it didn't mean much to any1 else. It's just another routine grade we score each week. To me, a HD is still a HD.
However, things changed quite fast... Haha... When i came back, we quickly helped out for Easter preparation. We are having party! It's suppose to be fun cos it sounded fun! I didn't enjoyed much though. i was around the corridor to see if they need any help. 5-7person already helping in the study room, i didn't do much. Just went in, help wit 1 table, ask, 'anything else that u guys need help?' Hmm... 'nope'
Went to kitchen, asked Sharon,'do u all need any help?'. 'Nothing else except washing!' Haha... My music practice starting soon, so obviously can't help with something that needs to be done in long time. So i told that i can't help and went back to my room. Well, at 1st i was really waiting for time to pass so i open my facebook profile and started accepting a few invitations. After that, i took the keyboard and send them over to the study room. They were mopping the floor there, so i left after handing the keyboard over to them. Met Andrew Kok on the way back to room. He asked if i could play a song entitled 'So You Would Come'. Well, i know the song, but don't have the lyrics, so i quickly went back to room and google for it. Haha... At this time, some of the committee came in, saw me in front of my lappie... I think they misunderstood me again. Lol... But they didn't say anything, so i didn't explain nor said anything. After a while, i was still looking for the lyrics, and CZ came in & asked me to set up my keyboard. I told him i'm coming, and i guess he thought that i'm still in FACEBOOK! hahaha... I GUESS!i didn't ask! After a few seconds, he went out. I found the song, printed it out, and quickly set up my keyboard.
The Worship was ok. Not too bad, cos halfway some1 accidentally touched or kicked the extension point and my keyboard blacked out! but when it comes to the end of it! Oh MY! What on earth is wrong??? Andrew Kok asked us to play the song above all once more, of course we did, but he didn't know where to continue after singing the 1st round. It was an awkward moment. Every1 was looking at me! HEY! It's not my fault la! Ask boss where he wanna go!
As boss requested, i continue to play the keyboard for him on the 'So you would come'... And suddenly when i wasn't paying attention, he said out loud, 'Lynn, stop playing please, i feel like dying... suffocated' Hah... Ok... WHAT? U ASKED FOR IT! U PICKED THE SONG! NOT MY FAULT LA! Then i just quickly stopped and sat down. What happened after that, i've no interest to tell. I could accept anything but a horrible worship session! After that, altar call, we were asked to play that song again... nightmare! I love that song... but Keyboard was a nightmare for me this particular day! at the end of our session, Andrew Kok again requested for us to play the last song we sang 'Above All' NOT AGAIN?!?! Aaron our guitarist went missing, Izzac plays bass but have to play guitar... URGH!!! ME?!?! Chords in Emajor! 4#s to look out for! Beware! Don't burnt ur fingers on the sharps! Haha... No la... The chords are still ok... But! ANDREW!!! KNOW WHERE U WANNA GO, HOW TO START SINGING THE SONG, WHEN U WANNA END IT! Everytime something goes wrong, every1 will be looking towards us! The MUSICIANS! SO AWKWARD! I KNOW! I can't do anything but continue playing then eventually i started singing with them! Lol... After that, Andrew Jack don't know how to start telling the ppl that coming up next is our treasure hunt!
Hahaha.. nice... If i was left in that situation, i won't know how to start either... RITE? Funny... Stuck!
Games... I was so tired, after only a few hrs of miserable sleep the night before, a horrible session, no energy!I just observed. Didn't had much nice observation too... Hmm... Ask our friend what happened... Not interested to tell... ALl i can say is, next time, LISTEN TO WAT I SAY! somehow, i'm most of the time right! SO, LISTEN!
Andrew Kok came over to compliment my piano skills and told me that i play very well, go find our worship leader GENG YAN to serve MF music ministry.... I wasn't happy at all after a horrible day... Sorry... I was suppose to be happy being complimented. Thanks for the compliment! Really, Thanks...
I wasn't feeling well, so went to bed around 9pm. Can't stay up any longer... Felt cold all night long... All the way till i woke up at 6am... Haiz.... Sunday... Let's just pray for a good day... I don't know wat will come up to me... Just pray for the best!
God bless.
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment