Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Y my blog look so sad?!?!

Hey! It's not cos i'm a sad person or anything similar! I just use my blog as a place to express my thoughts when i'm depressed, complaint about everything i'm unhappy or unsatisfied with... I'm not a person of sadness... Lol... I hope i'm not!

I just get disappointed easily when ppl that i care for aren't sensitive/alert for what they do.. They just won't notice that every single details they do, i'll take notice of all of them.... How sad... maybe they just couldn't feel that i love them, and i care for them... Anyway... I'm a kind of person that once i'm in, i'll give my all! If i'm out... U can't make me give anything... Maybe not nothing at all but wat i meant, i'm sure every1 understands what i meant if u r not stupid! Haha...

At tis point of life, i m always feeling miserable cos ppl just disappoint me so much, i got so frustrated... A fren of mine wrote in her blog that hope is directly proportional to disappointment, vise versa. I agree totally... Another wrote that she had missed the chance... Well All i wanna say is... Not everything that God gave us in life we could miss and get it back again... If we miss the 1st time, we ask for God's forgiveness, God give us for 2nd time, we don't treasure it, we'll just end up missing everything, losing everything! So treasure your blessings!

Sometimes, i'm so sick of life which is turning up-side-down every alternate few days... Like 3days of joy and laughter, 1day of sadness... I sometimes wonder if i could have just joy and laughter and omit the sad day... 3 ; 1 means 2 days of sadness in a week... How much i could take in? I'm just afraid that i couldn't stand strong! I'm afraid my fragile heart being broken that often couldn't take it! But all things are possible through Christ who strengthens me!

Today is a brand new day... Although it already started with a huge disappointment... Well, I believe God will straighten things out for me today! Let my day make a difference... I won't bother to do anything more! Things have been done, being treated like a TRASH! Therefore, it should be stopped unless someone starts to treasure it like a TREASURE! When blessings come outpouring... Ppl will often neglect it, take it as part and parcel of life. When it is lacking... Ppl will pray for it, asking God for it! Learn to treasure God's blessings in all forms... Then you'll know that our blessings are abundant! overflowing... Then you won't ask for more!

TREASURE are meant to be TREASURED! If they are not! They'll be taken away!

Love,
Lynn

Let's learn more about life together... Living each day like a lesson... Things don't come easy! But it'll come if it is God's plan for it to come! Maybe at this period of time God is moulding me into a stronger soul... I don't know about His plans... All i do is i trust Him and walk by faith each day of my life! Stay blessed!

Jeremiah 33:3
'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

Jeremiah 29:11
For I know the plans i have for you, " Declares the Lord,"Plans to prosper you and not to hard you, Plans to give you hope and a future.

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!