Thursday, February 5, 2009

The craziness of my vacation...

3 weeks seem long but indeed feel short! It Flew by without me noticing it much! Oh My God i can't believe that i'm leaving in 2 days!

I haven't started packing obviously... I just came back from Bali, Indonesia. It's crazy over there! We do shopping like no need money, yet things are not cheap at all!

I bought a lot of necklace, 2 belts, 2 watches, loads of nice sandals, a pair of new Raebok sport shoe and some foods. Didn't buy any souvenirs, sorry friends... No time... Time was flying by when we were shopping!!! Gosh... There was this Bottle opener with a wooden handcrafted penis attached to it! Oh MY!!!! What on earth!!! and it was sold all around! Haha... I was thinking of Charmaine's Birthday present when i see them hanging on the racks.. Well, i try not to be so evil so i ended up not buying it! Haha... So i have to think of something else for Charmaine's birthday surprise... Crash my head! Haha..

During my stay in Bali, It was raining everyday! Man... What's that?!?! Kacau only! Destroy my shopping plans! And we got cheated too!!! 3hrs gone kena tipu! Stupid! Lameness! Try to learn to be smarter! There's no free lunch on this earth! Don't be ridiculous! Don't be so naive!

I didn't really enjoy my hols to the fullest as i was a little disturbed with the upcoming exam! I've got bioorg oral exam to clear and i haven't touch my book! I brought it to Bali,Imagine a 5kgs bag with only books! Gosh! So lame, but end up leaving them in the hotel room while i was out sight-seeing!

Bali has really nice art pieces, unfortunately, we didn't get the time to buy any. Guess i spent too much time on my necklaces, and others... Haha... Poor mummy, don't worry, we'll make a trip there again when the air fare goes down ya...

Bali is worth going for shopaholic and for a short tour, but not for food... Although i gain lotsa weight, i'm telling you that Bali don't have really nice food! We ate just to fill our stomach but not very much enjoying them! And we had repeating breakfast buffet! Which hotel on earth would have that???? Hard Rock Hotel Bali...

However, Hard Rock hotel was really nice! The swimming pool was superb! So big, so huge, so nice with cabana around it! Gosh! How i wish i could spend a day by the pool& in the cabana...
Time is limited!

Hard Rock Pub is the 1st Pub i've ever entered... It's very open up so no secrets inside... Very nice, not smoky as i would expect it to be. Very nice... And hey! I went in with my dad,my cousin and my brother! HAha... We had some nice drinks and left an hour later. The band was really nice! I enjoyed it a lot!

Tat's all for now.. Bye

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!