Thursday, February 26, 2009

Finally...

Finally! I'm done with biorganic chemistry! No more of it! Whooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A big stone was put down right after my exam! I was so happy till i almost forgotten i'm still in the exam hall and i wanted to just scream out loud! Not for the results! Just for the relief of it! I'm so happy it's over. I know i didn't deserve the result as much! Deep down in my heart i knew i should've started studying way earlier. However, i'm just a lazy pig who loves sleeping and lazying around and can't sit still to study! Well, my highest record as my previous blog wrote "more than 24 hours" without stop! Eh.. That's miracle! It seldom happens, only when i'm really desperate and in need to do so. ;p

Life is tough, but if we successfully go through the obstacles with God, isn't that wonderful. Friends are important, they motivates, they help, but sometimes heart-breaking too. Well, they are human as much as we are. So we learn to accommodate... I'm still in the process of learning in this aspect!

I've got wonderful, supportive friends. When i'm down, they'll comfort me; when i'm happy, going crazy, they'll go crazy with me! They are just superb! Love you all lots!

Glad to know my friends in Moscow. Guess now i've gotta thank my parents for sending me here to Moscow for further studies! Haha...

Tough life, with God, family and friends... We survive! My utmost gratitude to my friends!

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!