Friday, February 20, 2009

Tired?... Is tis my brain fooling around or i'm just really tired???

I was tired yesterday, Physically tired, That i understand cos i woke up quite early, went to Anatomy class at 8am, followed by chemistry class, then music practice... I reached home around 11pm. I was so tired after so many hours. Acceptable!

Today i'm feeling tired... Why? What have i done? I went for Russian language class at 9am, then Physics lecture in the afternoon. Was suppose to go for Choir practice in Namiotkina but i was tired of waiting in Kalushki mall and ended up going back to hostel. REached hostel at 7pm. Wasted so many hrs in Kalushkii mall and a meal for KFC, missed my great time of fellowship and makan with my friends back in Hostel. Was too full when they eat, and can't join cos mummy ask to online! Well, Family ministry always comes 1st!


Seeing my not so packed schedule today, i think i'm just mentally tired, which means my brain is fooling around with me. Giving me too many thoughts about certain issue. I know there's nothing much i can do but to leave them to God. God can handle my probs better than i can do it myself. So why bother carrying my own cross when Jesus is more than ready to help me? Rite? Well, Wrong! If my brain makes me think about it, what can i do to resist? Pray! Pray hard that it won't come after me!

Haha...

Things happen all the time around us. They can't be undone, and they can't be controlled sometimes. We have to accept them as they are and praise God for it! It's another blessing from God!

Thinking on the bright side, i'm still alive, i'll be able to serve God. No more doubts! Let's get over this Sunday with Joy and laughter then come with the rest afterwards? Alright?

Coolness! Take care... Hope you could gain something from my blog! It's not just update, it's written to express my thoughts, and share my experiences with others.


Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!