Sunday, February 15, 2009

Rush Rush Russia!

God has brought me to Russia for a reason that i'm yet to find out!

It's been a busy week. I've been back here for just 1 week but it seems like it had been a long long time... So busy... No time to even revise my homework. That's very bad. In other words, it's poor time management!

I received my mum sms yesterday during valentine's (Val's day) 'My DAY!' ahhaaha...
I'm yet to decide what to do, who to bring along.. and so on. Tough decision. My previous decision had showed me that i might be taking the wrong move. 1 wrong step and i'll regret, therefore it shall be a very careful 1! We are talking about a huge decision, not which course to pick for future, but who to ... (No details here) Opps... sorry...

I'll stay still for the next few months, maybe i'll be able to decide in just 1 month, or 2, or maybe i'll just need more time... I can't decide now,&definitely don't want to regret over spilled milk! so Let's see. Let God lead me on, Let Him decide for me if it is even possible for that to happen.

Spare me some time! I'll try my best... No pressure yet alright?
Thanks..

God bless.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!