Thursday, February 19, 2009

Oh dear... Tired, but excited...

I've got a not too bad schedule at the beginning of 2nd semester, however, my nut case teacher changed our Class to Friday morning 9am! till 11.30am without break! OWH!!! how could we like her??? She asked if we like her, so fake, our answers was, 'yea sure, why not?' Hahaha... Lameness!

I went for Music Practice today. reach hostel around 11++pm. So tired, yet so excited! I'm given the honour to play 2 songs on the piano this Sunday! GOD!!! My pleasure to serve! I was asked to play on piano, but sorry, i was a little lack of confidence in myself! I took the safe way. The pianist in ICA are all so PRO! Unlike me! That's why i choose to brush up a lil on my skills before i proceed to be a pianist! I will try my best to learn as fast as possible! And i'll be focusing more on Keyboard!

Sorry Flora, i didn't catch the beat, moves, songs, feel at 1st. I sorta came up so late after! Sorry! I'll brush up on that too!

Take care all of u! I'll get some rest now! It's 12am already!

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!