Today things seem to be running well. The beautiful,stunning winter scenery right in front of my hostel is so nice. We even took pictures while waiting for bus. Haha... Today we had Bioorganic Chemistry lecture at 10am, left hostel around 8.30am.
After lecture we had Physics class with Antonov! Gosh... Was fishing most of the time! His voice is like lullaby, his breath like Chloroform... Can't resists the Sleeping call.... And he's so old... He talks so slowly... Like snail... I think snail crawl faster than him eh... Haha...
Why Russian teachers are so weird??? Either they are too fast or too slow....
2.30pm-5pm:bioorganic class. Miss Olga is our teacher.. She's pretty and hot, but a lil too fat...
She's kind, but has high expectations on all her students. That means, every class although there is no exam but it'll be like exam. Cos if she ask u question and u can't answer, man... U'll feel so so bad... Cos of her wide, pretty, kind smile.... Melts our heart...So if u don't study... u'll feel guilty! Tough? That's her 'strategy' i guess... Hahaha.... And she has 2 nice helper... Our Bioorganic chemistry Head of Department Puzakov and Chemistry head of department Alexander. Always sees them together. Either with Puzakof or Alexander... That's her attraction wey! Hahaha... Pretty ma.. Hahaha...
Today, i was prepared for class. I studied and make notes on Heterofunctional Compound. I answered most of Miss Olga's questions. Understand all her explanations and volunteered to do experiment. She was quite pleased i suppose. At the end of the experiment, she hugged me and said:"well done gals, we did our best." I was so happy at that very moment! She didn't know how much tat meant to me cos i was feeling so guilty cos i did badly in my 1st colloq. 1) i didn't studied enough, 2) i wasn't feeling well, 3) I didn't sleep for more than 24hrs before the exam. Yea... i think that's all. I did some stupid mistake. I drilled so much on Nomenclature but i still got it wrong. Which is so impossible! STUPID ME!!! Simple 1 eh! not tough at all!
Suddenly, i fell in love with bioorg. For your information, how good m i in a subjects really depends a lot on what kinda teacher i get. If i like the teacher, i'll score well. If i don't, i'll do poorly in that particular subject.
I hope i could score well next week for my bioorg exam. Please pray hard for me. I want her to know that i studied! Though i did badly for the 1st exam, i studied, but somehow, i don't understand bioorg.
Aite... Tomorrow will be a long day too... Better get some rest before i start the battle of anatomy again...
Till the next blog.... Pictures will come only after my exams... so wait patiently....
Love,
Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment