Yesterday, we were early for Biology lecture. Reached Izmailovskaya metro station 45mins before 9am. So Tracy, Chloe and me decided to go take a walk in Izmai Park. The whole place was covered with snow. So white! So beautiful! BREATHTAKING! Love it!
We met Charmaine and Jasper there. All of us took some crazy pictures! I'll attach them later. Still haven't transfer yet! ehehe... Memorable sweet memories!
After bio lecture, we have 5mins to walk to another building which is not quite near for Chemistry lecture from 10.10am till 11.10am. then Latin class from 1pm till 2.40pm. After Latin, we have to rush back to Pushkin for Russian Language. We were walking, we were running. No lunch or tea, so hungry! And still have to run! We did our russian homework in the metro. I wrote my essay on the bus. Haha... New experience! we were 5 mins late for class. Our stupid ridiculous 22yr old teacher(Tatiana) was upset for tat! What on earth??? Count yourself lucky we went for class! She teach as if we are Russians. So fast like rocket! We could hardly hear what she was trying to tell us, and she expects us to understand her immediately when she explains sth in Russian & THAT FAST! She gives whole lot of homework that we can't really finish doing! Every class exam! Have to memorize some stupid Romantic POEM. HELLO... I'm not here to learn those things!!! I'm here to study medicine! I WANT TO CHANGE TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Our Russian class started at 4pm, ended at 7.15pm. I think so, can't rmbr. So tiring... Slept at 9.30pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment