It's been a long long time since i write blog. I've got blog in MSN space, however not updated la. Hahaha...
I'm so so busy About crazy exam schedule till i'm so stressed out.
Falling sick is so bad! I'm not feeling well, How to study and concentrate? Mummy said. Go get rest and sleep. I did already! Can't be sleeping all the time rite? Exam will still come my way!
I've been sleeping very little since day 1 class started. Killing millions of my Liver cell and my brain cells. Sorry.... Just too much to study and i'm a bad time planner. Hehe.... Not discipline enough to adhere to my plans. So no1 to blame on but me myself. Argh!!!!
Things are tough in Moscow. Though i've got a lil used to it.Hahaha...
I'm trying my very best to accommodate with all my responsibilities. U might not know now. U will later in the future. It's just not time to tell yet. ehehe...
Thanks a lot Charmaine. U've been there with me walking through lotsa tough times. I'm still standing strong cos of your encouragement. So don't ever think that u meant nothing to me! You will always be my best UNITMATE and DARLING ler....!!!!!!! Hahaha... Don't try to change that fact! Now u r stuck wit me! Haha...
Love u all lots my dear family in Malaysia and Australia! Miss u all so so muchie! Anne, i miss u dearly too. Haha...
Take care. Till the next blog. Cheerio.. Please always keep me in prayer for good results for all my exams.
Love,
Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Val ! glad to find out that u blog! hehehe, update more often la, so that i can know what u're up to there mer..XD miss ya ! *hugs*
** lovely dardar..
cheer up...
i never noe charmaine tat important one,seriously.. =p
but saw ur blog ,quiver of d heart AGAIN lo..lol.. (@^_^@)
u noe,i wil never leave u,unless u say u wan to leave 1st..
don worry,exam is juz a exam, don compete wif other but compete wif urself, c how much u undstd..but..u reli gota learn 2 b a good time-planner o..so tat u wil get enuf slp..as well as me..hehe..k la..i nid to keyboard off too..^^ take k < hug >
luv. =)
Post a Comment