Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Record breaking!

I studied more than 24hrs non-stop yesterday(11.11.2008). Not easy to concentrate that much. Disappointed at the end of the day. Early preparation seems impossible to me, but i'll try as much as i could to start studying early and finish everything in time.

So tired of all about studying and exams, but this is the only way that we could push ourselves further forward, m i right? If there is no exams, maybe we would not have studied that hard till break record rite? HAha...

To me, as a uni student, i don't see necessity of having so many exams in such short period of time. We will study when we have the time, but how can we do that if we don't have the time at all? However, education system in Malaysia isn't workin well too... 1 huge exam after few yrs studying? Tat's ridiculous man! How can oneself rmbr sth after such long period of time? How can a person revise everything in time?

I came through those exams and it's not funny at all. Prep for at least 6months before hand is seriously not enough to master everything! Sekadar cukup makan sahaja(Just enough only)!

In Russia, the system is learn, test, exams. All the time, no rest. like robot. Is there anything between this that we can call moderation? Sickening isn't it? Come on ppl! Review the education system la! What on earth??????????????

I'm so tired. I should keyboard off now(not pen-off) cos i'm typing and not writing. Haha...

I'm just a person that easily forgive others. Can i be a lil more mean and stop forgiving people tat easily? M i too kind? Or mayb not, cos many said that i'm arrogant, mean, strict...etc. M i anything like what they said? Let's figure it out later. Sleepin is more important to me now. Haha...


Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!