Haven't got the time to memorize anatomy terms in both english and Latin! Gosh... I'm so dead. Having Physics exam on Wednesday and Anatomy exam on Thursday, it's really so so so hectic. Time flies and time doesn't wait for no one.
I'm halfway through physics only, and i've got millions of definitions, thousands of Laws, hundreds of graphs to memorize for Physics and i'm running out of time. God says in the bible that i don't have to worry for tomorrow for today has to much to be worried of itself. BUT HOW??????????????
Then i've got 1 day to memorize trillions of joints and ligaments to memorize for Anatomy, hundreds of pages from various books to study and refer to. Gosh! This is really taking my breath away... No time, no sleep, no energy. Plus, our Russian teacher is being so ridiculous! 2nd class 1 exam d?????? What on earth???? Some more a dozen of homework! Latin lotsa homework too!!! AIYO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so dead man! I'm Running out of breath!
God, have mercy on me. Please bless me with patience, perseverance, good memory, energy, intelligence, excellence and everything that i need to excel in my studies and be a good doctor in the future! Thank you Father in heaven. Glory to GOD!
This is currently all for my latest hectic schedule update, and thank God i'm still alive!Haha....
I WILL SURVIVE MEDICAL STUDIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BY THE GRACE OF GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hahaha....
Love you all miss you all lots!
Love,
Lynn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment