Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just not my day....

Today i woke up at 5am to study... Bath till 6am, eat breakfast till 7am, duno why can't swallow... wasting time eatin!

Study for less than 45mins, sleepy d. Went bac room for a short nap which turns out to be almost 1 hr. 9am, Charmaine came and tell me, she not goin church... :( so i went to church alone.

Reaching Yugo Zapadnaya Metro Station, i was stopped by a lame Bus Conductor.
He asked for my bus pass. I showed him and still got stopped cos i didn't bring my student card. He asked me to pay RUB100... Do i look stupid or just the 'kind' face that makes him thinks that he can bully me? I told him i didn't have money, and no class so didn't bring student card. He asked me to read the words on the bus pass and actually, frankly speaking i didn't understand anything at all written on the pass. haha... Complicated. I told him i was late for church. He told me Circus not open today. What on earth???? These Russians are just so lame! So slow and LAME! I showed him my Visa which has the name of my Academy on it, but still he refuse to let me go. Haha... Stupid isn't it? I asked him, "how could i buy student bus pass without a student card?" I even called my Russian Friend Flora to talk to him, and he still insists me paying.

I repeat several times that i'm late for church, i dun have money, and what should i do????

He still didn't understand me!So Stupid! His colleague told him," She's going church la, not circus!" Stupid fella, didn't i tell him that since the 1st minute we were negotiating that i'm going to church not class?? That's why i didn't bring my student card! Then after that he released me and told me God bless you or something. I told him," I don't understand what are you trying to tell me, but thank you." Then i left, running, cos i have only 45mins left to reach church or i'll be late!
When i went on a trolley bus, it U-turned in the next metro station, gosh... had to walk....
Thank Goodness i reached church in time. So exhausted though. Just that miserable 3hrs of add up sleep is eatin up all my energy!

After church, i went to Fruzenskaya to draw money, ATM machine not functioning! @,@

Then when i was on my way bac to hostel, i catch a bus with Gan Running... When i enter the bus, i bump into the steel bar. Ouch! My Iliac bone! Hurts!

What on earth is wrong today? I've no idea at all.... Maybe God has bigger plans for me.... No idea. Let's wait and see... What else would come....

Take care. God bless.

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!