Thursday, November 13, 2008

My darling brother...

Congratulations to my brother.

You've scored better than me eh! A lil envy! I'm so happy for u. Dun cry... although it's not a perfect score, but don't worry. It only meant that you have more space for improvement. Man without improvement needed is very pathetic cos there's no aim in His/her life.
So make sure u work really hard for the next exams to come in the future! I wish you all the best of luck and all the best for your future. You shall excel better than me, fly higher than me! Make Mummy and Daddy proud k! GOOD BOY! Owh.... SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I miss all of you so so so much! Hope you all miss me too.....

I'm really proud of u! Love you lots! Take care. See u. God bless.

Love,
Er Jie

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!