Thursday, November 13, 2008

Having nice unit mate

I have a room of nice unit mates,but this particular one i 1 2 talk about today is just HER.....

She came from a town known as Kluang.... Hmm.. no idea where's tat..... Some where South...

She's a nice sweet gal. 1st time we met was a 'hi, bye.' scene. 2nd time we met 'hi, i'm in, bye, i'm off', Hilarious... Tat shows us how fast time flew by.... It has been 2months since we met and live together... but we've been so close. I hope...

She's so so funny and nice gal. Today, i set a training for her. Specially for her! I had a direction training for her. Wat's tat about? She was suppose to determine our route for the whole day. Thank God she didn't get the wrong way and station. Could u believe it? She dun recognise the metro stations by name but by colour! Wat on earth??????????????????????????????????????????

Haha... I'm superbly glad she pulled it through! Congratulations, but long way more to go!

She's just a sweet, nice, pretty, smart gal that you have to meet in person to prove my description. Lol... If i'm a guy... She will not be available anymore, so GUYS OUT THERE! Grab your chance! Don't miss it! Hahaha........................

Charmaine, i think u need to cook me more dinner for this kinda promotion i made for you eh? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaahahahahahaahahahahahaa..................................................................................

Love you lots! Take care! Eat Well! Smart pretty darling....

Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!