Thanks Jasper. I'll look into it. :) yea. Will watch out with my temper! It must be horrible to be my friends... Haiz... Felt bad for you all... sorry... I agree that scolding makes things worst. Shouldn't have done that. Should have just close 1 eye, pretend nothing happened. It's non of my business and really who am i to scold people wor? I've got no right on earth at all to do that! Thanks for reminding Jasper. TQ!
I can't tell you much, you have to know me in person to know what kind of person am i. Haha... Just as reminder, do not judge a person by appearance alone,know them and look into the inner side of them!
4 comments:
Thanks Jasper. I'll look into it. :) yea. Will watch out with my temper! It must be horrible to be my friends... Haiz... Felt bad for you all... sorry...
I agree that scolding makes things worst. Shouldn't have done that. Should have just close 1 eye, pretend nothing happened. It's non of my business and really who am i to scold people wor? I've got no right on earth at all to do that! Thanks for reminding Jasper. TQ!
hey, i'm not being negative, just facing the fact la... don't worry... we've sort things out. i'm ok. Thanks for your ah gong advice!
Post a Comment