Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Why is my life so miserable???

I had my biology exam today on Zooparasitology! Fantastic. I know the answers, i answered, but my dear teacher Galena kept saying that i'm wrong. I think she was too busy attending to too many students then! What on earth?!?! When she told me the answer! OH MY GOD! I feel like slapping her right on the spot! She want name, she ask for characteristics! How the hell i know what to answer if she asked something and expected answers of a totally different aspect? How do you relate Characteristics with name of the part? Superb! She's just 1 fantastic manipulator!

Not 1, but so many questions! At the end of the day, she asked me,' Why didn't you learn your materials? It's very bad!' Did i not learned my materials or did you not asked the right questions?

I'm so sad over it! 心痛死了!Felt like giving up studying medicine right now! In the metro, my tears just couldn't stop rolling down... It felt like as if someone just pierce my heart with a knife... That kind of feeling can't be described by words!

Another thing struck me right on the heart! Wow fantastic! Struck me hard! Couldn't even believe that it's happening! Nice... Nice work! I love you so much! My heart was just broken into bits and pieces today! My day couldn't turn out worst! Really.... Thank God that i'm still alive? Praise the Lord! Man... I'll have anatomy tomorrow... I don't know how m i suppose to do it. no mood to study at all... Galena just pierce my heart and someone else just took it and threw it on the ground... Now i'm all wounded. hungry till stomach not feeling quite well, but just don't feel like eating. Maybe i'm just turning around the bushes too much, but if i don't know anything at all, giv me a 3 and i'll shut up! Now that i know the answers to all those questions but i still get a 3 and a nice phrase from her! Discouraging! I seriously feel like strangling myself now!

4 comments:

JaCinTa said...

hey dear,
I'm sorry to learn about your bio test
I understand how you feel
I've been through that too
Well,
keep in mind that
professors here give marks according to their mood
not many will give base on your knowledge
just look at the brighter side
study for yourself
study for your own knowledge
study for your future patients
not for the marks given by the professors
it's just a figure
I know it's not easy
I'm still learning to accept this also
Sometimes I got quite upset when I work hard but didn't get an excellent mark
I dont know how's the system in Malaysia but in Russia
this is it
try not to take it too hard
I believe one day our hard work will be paid off
He knows how much effort we've put in
God bless, takecare

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

i did undergo d same thing before.. where my record of biology from d 1st sem is 3.. but.. i dy accepted that i m studying for knowledge, for His Kingdom.. He knows who we r in d future, what we do now is to continue to shine for him..So, i never give up to study d max, trying my best in every exam of biology,altou i pretty sure i hav to take final, but still, i nid to equip myself wif these..That's why, u ask me to pend myself,taking next week,i rejected as i promised myself not to do dat,as is prohibited in God's word.And, my bioorganic.. Dat day i din talked to u much.Not becos u got perfect score,and i got a 3.I wish i can talk to u,express to u too.. but.. d position,or situation was awkward. but, u don misunderstood dat i was upset bcos of certain thg.. i was sad bcos of my silly mistake.But then, dis thg i oni told Chien Huey, dat i felt sory to u too.. i noe u were so worried bout me too..

So, now ur feeling.. i did go thru..and, i undstd mark does not mean anythg.. Studying medicine reli a tough pathway, but, along d journey, believe me, walking together,sharing together will make d days earsier..Let us hand in all our fear & worry to Our Lovely Father,k? You r not alone.. Dont take it d end of everything.. As we are by ur side to support u!as u support Charmaine ;p Darling, Smile ~ No matter how, Darling is Darling .. (@^-^@)

Kirito said...

Trust on to the Lord Your God...
God make things happen for some reason...
God says seek Him first and all the other will be added on to you.
Is your heart broken? If it is... let God use your broken heart... because God want a broken heart.

Depend on Him all the time, all the step all the move you make.
And see if He will make your life prosper.
IF not... ask Him why.

Lynn said...

Thanks Jess! I know that fact too... Just still hard to accept it when the situation just struck me. It's easy to say, hard to face. I think you know what i meant.

Thanks Charmaine, Don't worry, when i said pend myself. I mean PEND myself! You make your own decision. I don't do it for you. I know you've been through this. Non of us here haven't been through it. I'm just sick of it. If i didn't get it right, she has all the rights on earth to giv me the worst marks i deserve. Well, i know the fact that Russia is a place where you won't get the marks you deserve. U'll just have to accept the marks that your teacher wants to give you. I just don't understand. I think in all her classes, i'm the only 3 scorer. I just couldn't love her more.

Thanks Jasper. I think, i've trusted Him, in a way or so, He had planned for me to fail this test and maybe i could grow stronger, and He showed me some things that happened, and i wouldn't ever think that it would actually happen. Haha... Maybe He's trying to reveal something to me. Should i actually thank Him or what?

However, friends... thanks for your concern. Although my not so 'hardwork' didn't pay off. I'll continue to persevere. It's not Lynn to give up. I think so.. Haha... Let's see la...

Have a blessed day.

Love,
Lynn

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!