Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Y?

let's refer to this person as Z.

Why is Z so scary? I've known Z for quite some time. Z can be so nice when we are in front of every1. Z is a person with a lot of admirer, a lot of friends...etc. Shouldn't Z be a lovable person, or at least a kind hearted one? I don't understand... How can Z be so scary? So pretensive! So fake! It's so obvious that Z don't like me. When there's no1, Z and me only(not in public though) Z will talk another way(very rude-as if i owe Z the whole world), anything i ask i'll get the coldest answer i could ever get from any1! Why? Why is it so? Do people really change that much? I meant from good to bad so quickly? Or is that the real Z but i just got to found out! After a long time of interaction and understanding, we eventually know each other better and because of that a person that we are close with will eventually be intolerable? If it is so... Shouldn't human just isolate themselves! Well, then we don't have to face all these kind of problem!

I wish i could be myself like how i was 2yrs back. Cold, care-free, happy go lucky, don't care so much about others as long as i'm ok, be happy all the time doing my own stuffs! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!

That time i wanted so much, so badly to be a person like me now, and now i want to be like me before. Human are really ungrateful! Always ask for something that we don't have! Sorry God. I'm just being ridiculous. Haha...

2 comments:

JJ said...

"True Love"

...told me that the more I love and the more I care, the more I will sorrow and the more I will grieve, and the less I will be loved. (2Cor. 12:15)

...told me to hold on and never give up loving. Never mind, let the heart break, let the heart ache, let the heart bleed, I'll love still, to my last breath.

...told me to love without expecting love or gratitude or anything in return. Yea, when not my right hand know the good deeds done by my left hand.

...told me to love the unlovable and the ugly. These are those who need love.

...told me that "True Love" is selfless, patient, kind and strong. As how God has loved.

I'll not trust the snakes and the serpents, but I'll, secretly in the dark, do the right thing - to care for them when they need it, without they knowing. When them reveal their true colors by betraying and back-stabbing me, only then I shall think of a way to 翻脸 with them.

Dear Lynn, don't give up. Hold on. Stay strong. Let greater challenge strengthen you the more. ;-)

Lynn said...

Thanks JJC. Is JJ and JJC the same person? Who are you by the way?

I'm feeling much better now. Thank u.

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!