Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Makan Fellowship!!!

Makan Fellowship we had in Devi's. An indian restaurant which is considered one of the most expensive restaurant nearest to Pushkin(My hostel). We had dinner there for free!!! Oh My.. I don't wanna imagine the bill. Malaysian Fellowhip (MF) actually booked the whole section of the restaurant for 45 of us. Isn't that great?


Some pictures were taken during the fellowship dinner:

This is half of us only, some of them haven't arrive yet!


So hungry! At Last food was served! Nyummy... But can't eat yet! They wanna take pictures 1st! Argh!!!



At Last can eat d! Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


From Left : Zi Hao, Charis, Gan, Marcus, Me and Charmaine


Anastasia and me. She's just so photogenic! U'll know why in my blog later... Hahaha...


I was overwhelmed by that Camera! Gosh! Love those kinda cameras since i was a child! Nvr had the opportunity to own 1 because it's superbly expensive. Thanks to my senior BC Wong that allow me to play with that new toy!


Gals with their surprise Roses in conjunction with Woman's day.



The 3 unitmates! Love them both! Couldn't ask for better ones! They are simply the best!


Posting as Charmaine's Model... Aduih... I'm so ugly! It's not your skills la! It's just my face problem! I'm not photogenic ler!


I look so fat after meal... Ouch! Diet Diet Diet! Надо сесть на диету!!!

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!