Thursday, March 5, 2009

Challenging pathway to Success!

Tired, sleepy, stressful...etc. Those words are not even close to expressing the challenge that i'm facing now!

Indeed, medicine is the world most demanding course known to all mankind! Challenging, rocky... eye backs grow so thick, so dark... sounds like me turning into panda! Oh no!!!!!!!!!! Charmaine says, ' panda with doggy'! While waking me up from bed today after 2 hrs of sleep. Wow! So much huh?!?!

MR EXAM always make appointment to meet me. Owh... How i wish i could avoid seeing him... Sounds impossible anyway.

Taking a balance point between serving God and studies isn't easy at all. I'm trying my best to find that one point where i can do all these things at 1 go and yet still be able to relax! Man! I'm having 6days class, what you expect?!?! Don't be so demanding la!

I'm physically and mentally tired! Perhaps i should be more aware that I'M THE ONE WHO CHOOSE MEDICINE AND INSISTED GOING FOR IT!!! My parents did double confirm my choice of selection numerous times, and i was so foolish to be so certain of my choice! (Actually i didn't know what else to pick!) I should have insisted pilot course instead! Haha... Mum will definitely say no for that!

Aite... All i can do now is, persevere through all these hardship and look forward for a better life! BARE IN MIND!!! PERSEVERANCE prolongs increase as much as integrity does! Owh... It's reminder for myself! Not for any of u! Hahaha...

Enjoy the challenges!

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!