Sunday, March 29, 2009

Can i handle the stress?

My sis is right! It would be a burden to me. Now i realize what my sis said is true, but how can i handle this? What will i do next? I myself don't have answers to these questions from my heart... Although i know i should do something, but what is it? What should i do?

All these problems that i'm facing is part and parcel of a student's life. I'm pretty sure i'm not the only one having stress. Everyone has it. It's just they way they look at it, treat it, and manage themselves... Perhaps i'm really a horrible person in self-management and stress management. I don't know for sure, but i know that no matter what happens, God will be with me. He'll strengthen me! Thank God!

I've asked this before in my blog, am i a lousy friend? I surely know that i'm a noisy friend, but am i a lousy friend? How lousy and how bad am i? I need to improve myself, but i don't know how, need friends to help i think... Will you my friends help me???

Thanks... Waiting for feedbacks. Just feel free to respond. Although i might felt encouraged or discouraged by your feedbacks, it doesn't matter. I'll recover from it! So go ahead! Knock yourself off!


Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!