My heartiest gratitude to my parents! Thanks for their trust and faith to release me off to study oversea. Without their trust, i think maybe i'm somewhere else now. Their faith in what you may ask? Their faith in God of course. They had total faith in God that God will take care of my future, and look out for me, plans for me. I might be like other kids who gone wild after leaving home, i could be like other people who stays up late doing something else and keep failing their exams! Well, thank God he had planted in me something! Spirit of 'Kia Su'! Hahaha... That had kept me on the track i think. Hahaha...
At first everything was so tough for me in Moscow. Actually Moscow isn't really that bad, it's just me. A girl that was born a few decades ago with golden spoon! Not rich family but everything was well provided for me. Definitely rich with God's blessings! I started off slow, but eventually, i keep up with the speed and everything turn towards a better direction.
Time flies by, pre medical course ended, i went home for 3months, worked a little, then came back for 1st year degree. Winter holiday i went back to Malaysia to celebrate Chinese New Year with my family. then now i'm back for my 2nd semester. Wow... Couldn't really believe that i've went through so many exams, so many difficulties, so many problems had been solved. Here i am now. Stronger than before. God put me in the right place. I thought it was a little to early for me, but it went on quite well. I'm more independent now, stronger, and tougher.
I really don't know why on earth God pick medical studies! No idea why on earth did i came to Russia, but now... I think God sent me here to sharpen this blunt knife (ME). Medical studies?!?! i've no idea yet till now. Seriously... It's not easy at all. Busy life, barely some time for myself. Exams all around, a thousand and one things to remember...etc. I'm still yet to find out the purpose of God in Me in Moscow as a future Doctor. Let's discover it together alright?
Things might be horrible before, but it always gets better. My advice for everyone that is fighting the battle together with me! Stay strong always! hang on to HIM! Trust him in everything you do. Everything shall go just fine. Sometimes He tells us and we couldn't understand or learn through the easy way, so He has to make us fall and learn the hard way! So be patient! I'm always here for you all if you need help. Anytime at all!
All the best to the soldiers!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment