Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Sorry...

Sorry for what happened today. Sorry for what i've done. What on earth is wrong with me? I'm really sorry. I'm ok. I'm fine! My head is still attached to my neck and i'm still alive so i'm good! Couldn't be better to be alive!

Even though i got HD for my Latin-Greek Clinical Terminology, but things were rather different today. To my surprise! I really duno what is wrong with me. Well maybe i know but it's not something that i could tell someone. Not even my sister. So i ask every1 to stop asking wat happened! Just know that i'm ok now. That's wat matters i believe. I hope i didn't caused much trouble to others. I'm really sorry... Thanks for your care, love and support. That's all i need from my friends now. Thank you very very much. Love you all.

Love,
Lynn

3 comments:

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

charmaine 香香 , valynne 美美 ;
charmaine 美美 , valynne Q Q ;
charmaine Q Q , valynne 傻傻 ;
charmaine 傻傻 , valynne 笨笨 ;
charmaine 笨笨, valynne 甜甜 ;
charmaine 甜甜 ,Valynne 香香 ;
Charmaine 爱你 , Valynne 乐乐!!!

Frankly, sometimes Charmaine jus cant figure out wats wrong wif lynn, who acts so secretive.. taking up all d miserable " CANOT-TELL- STORY " upon herself..

Anyway.. GOD IS ALWIZ WIF U.. U R NOT ALONE.. wif all d brothers n sisters in HIs Kingdom..Lifting up ur phobia,pathia and algia to HIM heavenly..

CHARMAINE is by ur side too.. Smile.. =)

CharMaine g s7_ehui said...

Not forget.. ya.. u alwiz said CHArmaine SHA SHA der, anyway, i noe u like these " poem" very much.. i wil try to "prolong" it from time to time.. =p Cheer upppzz..

Lynn said...

sorry, I really duno wat to tell, not don't wanna tell. Mayb i care too much that's why i'll get hurt easily, too sensitive, emotionally unstable. I don't know. I REALLY DON'T KNOW!!!

Maybe i noticed something and it's just me getting too sensitive over it. I'm telling myself it's not true but impossible. Cos i know... Deep in my heart, it's true.

Just bare in mind that i love you more! So... Don't be like me. Be happy! Give me some time to get over all these craps. I know God is with me. Sorry for rejecting ur call yesterday.

Love u!

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!