I woke up never the same again. Even if i give up and go back to Malaysia. Lynn is never the same Lynn 3 yrs back. I am the ME now. Irreversible. Moscow had changed me so much! Even me myself couldn't believe that. Things that i'm facing in mocsow. The Problems i face, the miserable life, the enjoyment, the laughter, the tears....etc. I M CHANGED! I'll never be the same again... Sorry mummy and daddy, i've failed to do my best... but i'll continue to try although you all always tell me,'it's enough to get a pass as long as you don't fail!' Thanks, but if i just get a pass and don't care about my results, i'm the old me. Now that i'm different. It's almost impossible for me to score a pass and that's it! Studying in Moscow is not about getting a pass. Getting pass is so easy, Scoring sky high is the difficult part. I'll try my best to score all the High Distinctions (5) i could for God and for my parents! For all those who cares for me!
Thanks for your support! I love you all!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment