I've got tough day yesterday... Hard to believe? Believe it!
I went for music practice reluctantly, seriously dragging my feet there. Very tired after having only miserable 2 hours of sleep, anatomy class and lecture. Lol... The lecturer thought i was sleeping in her lecture but hello! My eyes were wide open! The 1 and only thing that kept me awake was i drank coffee and for your info i had white coffee! i lean my head down to table because i was suffering from neck pain alright! Lame! and General Chemistry class after that. I was so frustrated cos i couldn't understand a single thing the teacher was talking about, no1 could answer, and no1 could hear me... Muted maybe... How on earth i know?!?! Ask the people that didn't hear or can't hear la!
I had a tough day due to certain personal reasons that it's impossible for me to share, my family should know what happened though. Well, things from the past we leave it there. We try not to bring it to the future alright. I'll try my very best to make things easier for myself and of course my friends.
When i went for music practice, i was very sad, down and reluctant. When Tim came, he showed me a smile and told me to smile. I tried my best to smile as much as i could. Not about being tired, i couldn't smile cos i was frustrated, sad, horrible, jumbled up feelings! However, i've got to put God 1st and my feelings aside. That was what set me off to the practice and eventually i felt much better, starting to talk and smile. They are really nice talented people that i was meeting!
When i reach my hostel, my jumbled up feelings came rushing back to me again. I decided to just ignore them and go to sleep. I was so tired that i could barely talk to anyone anymore! I couldn't even wake up when my alarm rang starting at 5am. God knows how long did they kept ringing. Haha... I woke up around 9.50am, knowing that i'm late for class. Wanted to skip it. However, i just went for it. Russian Language class. Horrible! A lot of homework that i didn't touch at all. And as i've expected, it increases in amount. Accumulations from the last week hws and this week's plus, exam for Russian language next week! кошмар! (kashmar- nightmare in Russian)
Anatomy teacher our beloved neuro surgeon played a 'prank' on us, make me stay up all night to study for exam and she postpone it till next Thursday. NICE!
Let me just count how many exams will i have next week. i think it should be 3. Well, i've got histo MCQ tmr, start counting from next monday, i should be expecting ONLY 3. Anatomy exam(postponed) on Thursday, Russian Language on Friday, and another Histology MCQ on Saturday. Haha.... How nice to survive all of those! For ur info, my passing score is 5! Less than that always mean failure to me.
Today, things turn for the better. I tend to think less about problems, not avoiding them of course. Maybe i worried to much. Hey! Where's that happy go lucky LYNN?!?!?! Guess the worst of pressures had took away the best of LYNN! I miss the old me! Maybe my friends around me miss that ME too... I myself m looking back for my return!
I hope all these unwanted pressures that i couldn't share with others will go away soon... I don't want to think too much now. Just leave everything to God. What was in the pass had become a history and nothing more. Nothing else i can do to change or modify them. I can just keep them in the past!
Hope all of you can stay happy as long as it could be!
To my lovely, caring family and beloved friends, i apologize for your lost of happy go lucky Lynn. Let's try together to bring her back ya! Haha... Thanks for your support and care. Love you all most! Friends and family really mean everything to me! If i would have drawn ur patience out of you, please bare with me there. Thank you very much! Appreciate whatever you are doing for me!
*Hint: Don't let me down or fail me! I'll feel super horribly sad!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
1 comment:
valynne ah.. aiyo.. dun get stress to fast kay... hehe.. cz the path you are in now is one of the hardest path of a student and as a on-becoming adult.. so pressure urself too much.. take one challenge at one at a time.. hahaha.. just belive in urself ya.. the best weapon for a women is her confidence.. so be confident of yourself. you actually can do it.. just thk that the wall that is blocking you is small.. don't have a mindset that the wall is growing.. believe me you will surprise yourself when you do that.. haha!! so be strong and merry!! cause, after 6 years.. you are gonna help life.. so if you patah semangat now.. malaysia is less one doctor.. who is pretty sumore.. jiayou ya!! hahahah!!!
Post a Comment