Sunday, May 10, 2009

Dedicated to My Beloved, world's BEST MUMMY! Happy Mother's day!

To my dear MUMMY - SUSANNA,

I love you so so so much! However, my love compared to yours is so small... Like a tiny dust... Thanks for your love, care & advice for all these years... Even though i'm so far away, but it feels like u r beside me all the time! I love you to the end of the universe! I hope there's no end to it though! hahaha...

I've been moody lately... Missing home so much... Missing you and daddy, Vivien and Shawn! I love all of you so much!!! No one else will ever love me as much as you all do! Thank you very much!

May God shine His richest blessings on you on this special day! Thanks for the suffering you took to bore me in u for 10months, then the pain u suffered to deliver me to this earth! I've been through mischievous childhood, rebellious youth, and now still a naughty youth... going to be young adult in just a few weeks... Hahaha... Thank you for being there for me all the time. Thank you for guiding me and leading me through hard times... Although i get a lot of spanking from you...but not because of you, i won't be here studying medicine... I won't be who i m today! THANK YOU! I'll need to change a lot more of my weakness though...

Thank you for spoiling me... I'm so spoil! I get my favourite fishes everytime i asked for it, i get most of the things i asked from you. Although sometimes u think that i'm so troublesome, yet you bare with me and get everything done for me!

For all your sacrifices, i'll give u a different surprise this year! Something that you'll never thought of! I love you more that i could express myself... I wish i could hug and kiss you now... but too bad i can't fly back immediately... You'll have to wait for another month more before i could spend time with you... Wait for your surprise... It'll be there soon... I promise!

Once more, HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

You are now officially the WORLD BEST MUMMY IN MY HEART!!!

I LOVE YOU MUMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Lynn

Finally, your surprise!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLkY6rfVMD8
Go have a look! Must watch la!!! =) Love you so much!

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!