Thursday, May 21, 2009

What kind of friend m i??

I wonder... What kind of friend m i?

Today... I heard something from a very close friend of mine. That after she talks to me... She feels like going home... The main reason was bcos i'm not frank enough to make her feel like family member... I duno exactly what she meant... But i'm super sure that it's something not good... something bad in fact.

Plus... Every1 is moving on... I'm the only one moving backwards... In What sense? What does it meant? I really dun understand... I wish she could elaborate more... I wanted to ask... Seemed like she's just too tired to elaborate... and i was too tired to wait...

Things aren't running too well lately, even if i do good in studies, or just manage to do well... I seemed to lose the momentum that i used to have during pre-med... Even i can't understand what is going wrong with me... Maybe sometimes, i just need a break, need some rest from hectic schedule... I duno... Shouldn't be like that... i really duno...

I've changed a lot... In many aspects... Sometimes, i feel like i'm a stranger to myself... Is this another interval period where we change into adult? I prefer being on the range rather than out of it goin to another one... Lately i find myself very childish... M i 'degenerating' as well? I don't know...

My friends... Why not you tell me? I would prefer if you could let me know who r u.. Dun just leave msg without leaving ur name k! TQ very much for your sincere comments. TQ.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!