I'm like a mind reading device... just by looking at your action, ur response, i know what u r thinking... I know what is in ur mind! Don't have to hide it my friend... I can see it from you face, ur reaction... Save ur energy for sth else... I'm so disappointed... Every time i have close relationship with my friends, sth else will pop up... sth will come bothering their mind... Many issues... Rumours...etc. I'm so tired of this... I get a good friend, then when rumours come, they'll step back... That just explained how deep is our friendship... How strong is our relationship...
What we say, what we do, and what we think often coincide... Things might not be as easy as said compared to be done... We might say that it doesn't matter... But truly, are we very sure that it doesn't matter? Is it true that it's ok? I'm not convinced at all... Sorry...
I once tried to believe, maybe cos i'm a person that believes my friends easily. If you've build a foundation of trust with me, i'll believe you easily. That's why...
Things are not going bad, it's not going better as well. I think stagnant is a good word to describe... Maybe i did sth bad or sth wrong that things went horrible... I don't know how to savage... Maybe i should stop trying... Close an eye, and let it be...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment