I noticed changes in me lately... So weird, even i couldn't understand... My friends, i think they noticed as well, they asked me what happened, i said nothing... Actually... Me myself don't really know what is going wrong with me... It just makes me hunger more to go home... Stay home... Isolated... Learn myself... stare at the sky, relax, no stress...etc.
My stomach ache so much this morning that i can't even rmbr my simple text in class... Russian text... I can't tell my story... Was shivering but wasn't obvious.. I tried to hide all my pain... Get over with the class and come back to room. Took a pain killer the minute i sat down on my chair.... Can't take it anymore... My friends, Charis and Charmaine was so caring.. Thanks a lot my dear... They are just angels sent by God.
Next week is a compact, tough, miserable week... I'll have so many exams... So stressful, so tension, so scared, so worried... What can i do besides trusting God at this moment???
Tuesday - Latin (Zachot), Physics (Zachot)
Wednesday - Gen Chem (Written test Final) <---nightmare! Thursday - Anatomy(Heart and arteries) <--- Worst nightmare ever! I don't think i'll get any sleep at all! Friday - Russian (Zachot) Saturday - Histo MCQ (like usual) 6 exams in 5days... Lord please Grant me strength and wisdom to persevere and excel! Didn't sleep very well lately... May i'm just disturbed emotionally... I don't know... I don't feel secure all the time... Stress from exam plus being unwell... I really need a break! A break from everything... In a Month... I'll get all the break i want! No1 can stop me! My mind is really goin no where at this particular moment... 转牛角尖!There's many things that i can't put straight... My mind, my heart, my emotion... Normally, i would say that i at least have some EQ. Nowadays, it seems to me like i've lost it totally! Like a MORON! I always give advice to my friends who needs them, care for them, tell them to be happy... Lately, i think i need to tell all these to myself... For some reason that i can't tell... I'm disturbed... I want to be as happy as i used to be! Be in control of myself... What has gone wrong? What do i need more? My life is so blessed compared to others... But still... It's never enough! I'm greedy! I'm a useless freak that is greedy! LORD! My flesh are weak.. Please do not throw more tests on me... Please help me, lead me and guide me in all situations... I just want to be an ordinary person that lives a happy life, do good to others... Make a different in this world! Please pray for my studies that i could score well, concentrate and study. Please pray for my well being... Please pray that i don't turn insane out of this insanity! Thank you all of you in advance!
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment