Saturday, May 2, 2009

Didn't know it could cost so much misunderstandings...

I was sincere in giving comments. Didn't know that so many ppl will take offend over it... It's my fault... I'm sorry... Maybe i should say so much... Nothing to do with me at all.. My mum was right... If it has nothing to do with you, don't bother too much. Don't say so much... Although it is pretentious...

Sorry to both my dear friend Charis and Charmaine...

But always bare in mind that weakness means there are places for improvements. Comments are meant to build up and not to destroy. Criticisms are to destroy and not build up. So do not mix up the 2 of them..

If weakness are used as an armor to defend and push away responsibility, then we will never improve! Do not deny! Accept and try to make more improvements! That's the way to success. Gambateh! Let's grow stronger in christ!

I'm sorry if i've hurt any of you. My sincere apologies.

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!