Every1 was busy in the kitchen cooking Nasi Lemak. Truly, it was kinda teruk 1. I've never tasted something so 'nice'. For RM15. If i knew it was gonna be like this... ERm... and because it's for Charity purpose i bought it. I got 2 pieces of big bones, a small piece of breast meat. The sambal was spicy and tasteless! Sambal is suppose to be either sweet or salty la! Generally, it's tasteless! Nice job for using the Butter chic's name to promote! Now u spoil your own name! There you go!
Bang! It's a real comment! Like it or not!
Toothache! Wisdom tooth coming out another 1mm again! Argh! Everytime it does, it'll come out little by little only! Sobsob... I've got a max mouth width like Charmaine Gan Sze Hui today! haha...
Nothing to do with anything from above:
I thought ppl do care, and it matters... But now that i know that it doesn't... I don't matter so i won't. We've spoken not more than 5 sentences today. I'm so disappointed! If you can't sense anything wrong.. Man! U really kayu la!
Felt so laid back today... Nothing much i did but watching some series. Refuse to study! Just copied some miserable notes... And that's it for a whole day! What on earth m i doing?!?!?! I've got exam on sunday and all i do now is watch drama! Stupid me! LAter complain no time to study! Procrastinate! Do it more la! Stupid gal!
Not a bad day... I love the things i did today... Just that i felt guilty after taking so much break off a day! HEhehe.. Lame huh? Lynn would nvr say this if it was in the past! :D I'm different now i guess....
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment