Being rejected and alone... My mood changed 180 degrees... Couldn't take it at 1st. Thank God Aaron came in and wanted to get something, some surprises for our mummy... It changed my mood. I focused myself on my mum. It's her day today! Mother's Day! Eventually, i felt much better....
Friends will reject, but family just won't. No matter how ridiculous we are being, how foolish we are, what we've done... Nothing could be closer than family relationship. Nothing more important than family... Family members won't reject each other! Won't push you away when u r being too close... Won't get angry if we irritate them. Won't dislike us for more than a day! It's a fact...
I love my family! I don't know how much am i willing to sacrifice for them... Only God knows...
A person that gets rejected too many times will get immune to it i heard... I'm waiting for myself to be immune to rejections... I hope i could get positive answers but in contrast, i always get negative ones... May be this is a way God molding me... I just hope i could hang on to God and let Him take care of the rest... My life is His... I just couldn't wait to grow stronger and more mature in HIM!
Rejection = pain... Find love to distract rejection... I've got mine temporarily... I just pray that either my love last forever, or the rejection will turn into acception soon...
Love,
Lynn
Lynn
No comments:
Post a Comment