Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My Dedication..

I heard i scored 9/10 for Gen Chem.. I duno for sure yet...

However, there's a few person i would like to dedicate my results to:

1 - My family - Thanks for your love, support and care... I LOVE YOU!!!!
2 - Ms Olga - TQ for teaching me with all your heart... You are such a marvelous teacher! My best gen Chem teacher! TQ. I LOVE YOU!
3 - my friends :
Charmaine - thought me so much about Gen Chem! Practically all my info came from her. TQ Darling.
Charis
- Thought me Gen Chem too... Esp before exam... it was so so useful! TQ.
Gan - Bioorg. it has all to do with gen chem... TQ.
Paul - TQ for the info. Everything you helped me with... The orders.. TQ.

TQ every1! I couldn't name all of you... In general... Thank you everyone that had helped me for my studies...

Here.. I dedicate my result to all of you... Besides Thanking God for my results, and placing you all by my side... Tis is a small gift from me... To all my beloved dear friends...

I love all of you so much! Every single one of my friends. Thanks for the encouragement... Thanks for the comfort... Thanks for everything! Thanks for being by my side when i need you most!

Thanks to my family that is so so supportive! TQ!!!

Without all of you, there won't be me... So... Be so proud of what you've done!

Love,
Lynn

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!