Friday, May 8, 2009

Disappointed lunch...

The last time i went to Pizza world for lunch it was fabulous! Today i went again... It's my 2nd time in a week. I was asked to go... So i went... The food was disappointing, the mood was awkward...

Sorry John & Kelvin. I felt so bad when they left without eating... Actually nth bad happened, they were late, and didn't get the chance to order more pizzas cos we were running late for Physics lecture.

I miss 'Forest'!!! a pizza full of mushrooms... Roasted mushrooms... Crispy and tasty! Irresistible! They said that plate was 'Forrest' It surely didn't taste like it! So i think it's not... Too bad...

Went to physics last lecture of this semester... Ended with Thermodynamics...

Being LO for 6 times in just a short period of few hours... 检讨一下 please!

No comments:

My Family Portrait

My Family Portrait
I love the pictures! Miss my family back home!